SBI SME Recruitment 2017 Notification was released under Advt No. CRPD/SCO-SME/2017-18/03. Apply Online for 554 Special Management Executive (SME) Jobs in State Bank of India. Get complete details of SBI Special Management Executive Recruitment 2017 such as Eligibility, SBI Vacancy, Selection process, Exam Date, Application fee payment & process, etc. in the following sections. Also, obtain State Bank Special Management Executive Online Application link on this page. Visit www.sbi.co.in for any other issues.
SBI JOBS Overview
- 1 SBI SME Recruitment 2017 @ sbi.co.in
- 1.1 “554” SBI Special Management Executive Jobs 2017
- 1.2 SBI Notification 2017 – SBI Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Overview of SBI Special Management Executive Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria of SBI SME MMGS Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 State Bank of India SME Recruitment 2017
- 1.6 SBI Online Application – 554 Special Management Executive Jobs
- 1.7 How to Apply online for SBI SME Recruitment 2017?
- 1.8 SBI SME Call Letter 2017
- 1.9 Download SBI SME MMGS II & III Notification 2017
SBI SME Recruitment 2017 @ sbi.co.in
In these days, the lacks of aspirants are competing for Bank Jobs. Those who are hardly trying for SBI Jobs, here is another opportunity for you. SBI Recruitment Notification released on 3rd May 2017. We all know that the State Bank of India presents many opportunities for recent graduates as well as experienced professionals for stimulated career growth. This Latest SBI Vacancies Notification is for 554 Special Management Executive Posts. So, the candidates who have done CAs, ICWA, ACS, MBA, MMS, PGDBA, PGPM, PGDM from a recognized institute must grab this golden opportunity. One should clearly read the notification before applying for these SBI SME Jobs. The online applications of SBI Management Executive Recruitment 2017 have already started. The SBI Online application will be available from 3rd May 2017 to 18th May 2017. That means one can apply for these SBI SME posts up to 18/05/2017.
“554” SBI Special Management Executive Jobs 2017
State Bank of India (SBI) has recently released a notification for recruiting 554 Special Management Executives or SMEs (Banking) at various branches of State Bank of India. So, as per the latest news, it has released a notification on its official site, i.e., www.sbi.co.in for filling the vacant positions of MMGS II and MMGS III Special Management Executives. Candidates who were interested in applying for this notification should clearly note the educational qualification requirements as well as the age eligibilities. All the aspirants should kindly note that to apply for the recruitment, one should fill the online application form which was now available at sbi.co.in/careers.
The link for filling the SBI SME online application forms is also provided below. The recruitment for MMGS II & III SME (Banking) would be done based on an Online Objective Test that was scheduled on June 18, 2017, at various centers. Shortlisted candidates would have to also appear for a group exercise or interview for final selection. The probation period for both these Grade II and III posts will be 1 year from date of joining. So, after the successful completion of this period, the officers will be settled in respective grades and will be governed by existing specialist cadre placement and promotion policy. The officers can opt for conversion to General Cadre after completion of five years including probation period. In the case of conversion to General Cadre, the seniority of the officers in specialist cadre will be protected for all future promotion.
SBI Notification 2017 – SBI Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Special Management Executive (Banking) MMGS II||281|
|2.||Special Management Executive (Banking) MMGS III||273|
Category wise SBI Bank Vacancy details
|SME (Banking) MMGS III||52||27||93||101|
|SME (Banking) MMGS II||44||25||84||128|
Overview of SBI Special Management Executive Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Special Management Executives (Banking) MMGS II, MMGS III|
|No. of Posts||554|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for SBI SME Jobs||03/05/2017|
|Last Date to Apply for SBI SME Recruitment||15/05/2017|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria of SBI SME MMGS Recruitment 2017
Before applying for the SBI SME Recruitment 2017, the aspirants must read the eligibility criteria thoroughly to know whether they are eligible or not for the post. The Eligibility criteria of SBI SME MMGS Recruitment 2017 specifies the age limit, educational qualification, and nationality of the candidates. Without satisfying the eligibility conditions, one should not apply for SBI SME Jobs. If in case you applied for this Special Management Executives recruitment without satisfying the eligibility conditions, then the officials will not accept your application form. So, apply for this SBI Bank exam only if you found you are eligible for the notification. Let’s have a look at the below sections for age limit and educational qualification details.
Educational Qualification for SBI Bank Recruitment
- Candidates must have completed 2 years full time CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA (Finance) or equivalent post graduation degree in Finance from a recognized Institute or approved by AICTE.
- Postulants applying for SME MMGS III post must have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience as an Executive in Supervisory/ Management role in a schedule Commercial Bank/ Associate or a public sector Financial Institution/ Company or listed Financial Institution.
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience as an executive in Supervisory or Management role is required for SME MMGS II post.
- Aspirants having experience in processing of credit proposals are preferred.
Age Limit for SBI SME Jobs
The age limit for SBI Special Management Executive Recruitment 2017 for both MMGS II and III scales is as follows. Age of these candidates should be as on 31st March 2017. However, age relaxations are applicable for all reserved categories as per the rules of State Bank of India.
SME (Banking) MMGS III
- Minimum age: 25 years.
- Maximum age: 40 years.
SME (Banking) MMGS II
- Minimum age: 25 years.
- Maximum age: 35 years.
Upper Age relaxation
|SC/ ST categories||5 years|
|OBC Candidates (Noncreamy layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities||
|Ex-servicemen/ Commissioned officers||5 years|
|Persons Ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
State Bank of India SME Recruitment 2017
Candidates applying for State Bank of India SME Recruitment 2017 should be aware of some details like Selection Process, Application fee, SBI Bank Exam date, etc. Also, before applying one should know the details of SBI SME Job description and Payscale. Here we are providing all these details for the sake of eligible candidates. You can also refer the official site, i.e., www.sbi.co.in for more details regarding the SBI SME Recruitment 2017.
Selection Process for SBI SME Posts
State Bank of India will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Online objective test.
- Group Exercise and/ or Interview.
SBI Exam date
- Starting date for filling online application: 3rd May 2017.
- Closing date for submission of SBI SME Online Application: 18th May 2017.
- Fee payment for SBI Special Management Executive jobs: between 03/05/2017 to 18/05/2017.
- Written exam date: 18/06/2017.
Application Fee for SBI SME Recruitment
Candidates applying for SBI Special Management Executive Recruitment 2017 must pay the application fee through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India or Net Banking. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For General and other Candidates: Rs. 600/- (with Intimation charges).
- For SC/ ST/ PWD categories: Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only).
SBI SME Pay Scale
Candidates selected as a Special Management Executives in Central Recruitment and Management Department will get a pay scale as follows.
- Special Management Executive (MMGS III) – Rs. 31,705 to Rs. 45,950/-.
- For Special Management Executive Banking (MMGS II) – Rs. 42,020 to Rs. 51,490/-.
SBI Exam Center
Ahmedabad, Asansol, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jammu, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kochi, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Trivandrum, Vijayawada, and Varanasi are the different pre-decided exam centers for SBI SME Recruitment 2017. However, the bank reserves the right to add or remove any test center and allot the candidate to any examination center other than the one he/ she has opted for.
SBI Online Application – 554 Special Management Executive Jobs
The Online Application link of SBI SME Notification 2017 is available on our site attached below. The link of this Special Management Executive online application will be active from 3rd May 2017 to 18th May 2017. So, the individuals should fill the application form between these dates only. Kindly open the SBI Online application of the relevant post from the given link and also submit the application before the deadline. Here I have provided the step by step procedure below to apply online for the State Bank of India SME Jobs. Also, we suggest all the candidates check the last date and apply for this SBI SME MMGS Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
How to Apply online for SBI SME Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, candidates should visit the official website @ www.sbi.co.in
- On the home page, search for the careers tab.
- Check for the SBI SME Notification 2017 Link.
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Now, Click on Apply Online link.
- Complete the basic registration process.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Then pay the requisite fee as per your category through Net Banking or using challan form in any of the SBI Bank branches.
- Now upload scanned documents such as your recent photograph, signature, certificates, etc. as per the given format.
- Verify your details once again and then click on submit button.
- Finally, take a print out of the copy for future use.
SBI SME Call Letter 2017
The candidates can download their SBI SME Call letter and an “acquaint yourself” booklet by entering their basic details such as registration number, password, and date of birth from the Bank’s official website bank.sbi/careers/ or www.sbi.co.in/careers. One can download the admit card after 06/06/2017 only. Aspirants should remember that there is no hard copy of the call letters will be sent to you by post. So, one should download it before the last date. You can also get SBI Special Management Executive syllabus and Previous Papers from the other articles of our site. So, stay tuned with our www.sbicareers.in site for more details regarding SBI SME Recruitment 2017.
Download SBI SME MMGS II & III Notification 2017
The direct link to download the SBI Special Management Executive Notification 2017 is provided below. So, download the notification and apply for this before the deadline.