SBI SCO Recruitment Notification released recently. Check State Bank of India Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancies Eligibility Criteria here. Know the Post wise SBI Job details such as Educational qualifications, age limits, pay scale and selection process. Apply Online for SBI Recruitment of 21 SCO Vacancies before the Last date. The SBI SCO Online Applications available in the Official website www.sbi.co.in until 10th August 2017.
SBI JOBS Overview
- 1 SBI SCO Notification 2017 – SBI Careers
- 1.1 SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancies – SBI Senior Manager Recruitment – sbi.co.in
- 1.2 SBI SCO Vacancies – State Bank of India Jobs
- 1.3 SBI Manager Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 SBI SCO Online Application Process
- 1.5 Download State Bank of India SCO Official Notification PDF
- 1.6 SBI SCO Recruitment Notification 2017 @ sbi.co.in
- 1.7 State Bank of India SCO Notification 2017 – Vacancies Details
- 1.8 SBI Specialized Officers in Wealth Management Jobs 2017- Brief Details
- 1.9 Eligibility Criteria for SBI SCO Vacancies 2017
- 1.9.1 Educational Qualification for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Jobs
- 1.9.2 Age Limit for SBI SCO Posts
- 1.9.3 Nationality
- 1.10 State Bank of India Specialized Officers (SCO) Recruitment 2017
- 1.11 How to Apply Online for the SBI SCO Jobs 2017?
- 1.12 SBI SCO Notification 2017
SBI SCO Notification 2017 – SBI Careers
Here is a great good news for the lakhs of candidates who are now searching for the Bank Jobs. The State Bank of India published an SBI Notification to fill the 21 Vacancies of Specialist Cadre Officers. SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment details such as Educational Qualification, Age Limits, Age Relaxation are updated here. SBI SCO Exam complete information given in detail in the SBI SCO Official Notification. The State Bank of India Notification released through the Advertisement Number: CRPD/SCO/2017-18/05.
Candidates who want to apply Online for the SBI SCO Recruitment 2017 can firstly check the complete information here. Also, aspirants are advised to go through the SBI SCO Official Notification once carefully. Then, check the SBI SCO Online Application Submission process here. The State Bank of India Specialist Cadre Officers Application available in the Official Website www.sbi.co.in Apply Online for SBI DGM, AGM Recruitment on or before 10.08.2017.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancies – SBI Senior Manager Recruitment – sbi.co.in
|SBI SCO 2017 Notification|
|Name of Bank||State Bank of India.|
|Jobs Category||Specialist Cadre Officers.|
|Post Names||DGM, AGM, Deputy Manager, Vice President, Senior Manager.|
|Number of Vacancies||21.|
|Last date for SCO Application Submission||10th August 2017.|
SBI SCO Vacancies – State Bank of India Jobs
|S.No||Name of Posts||General||OBC||PWD||Total|
|1.||DGM (Cyber Security)||01||–||–||01|
|2.||AGM (Cyber Security)||01||–||–||01|
|3.||Dy. Manager (IS Audit)||04||01||01||06|
|4.||Vice President – Customer
Analytics (Asset Products)
|5.||Senior Manager (Product Specialist)||02||–||–||02|
|6.||Vice President (Complaints Management)||01||–||–||01|
|7.||Assistant Vice President (IS Audit)||04||01||01||06|
|8.||Senior Manager (IS Audit)||04||01||01||06|
SBI Manager Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
We have provided few State Bank of India jobs Educational qualifications and age limits. Candidates can also refer the SBI SCO Notification for complete information.
Educational Qualification for State Bank of India Vacancies
- Senior Manager: BE/ B.Tech in Information technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentations with minimum 60% of marks.
- Senior Manager (Product Specialist): Candidates who have passed MBA from a reputed Institute are eligible to apply for SBI Recruitment.
- Dy. Manager (IS Audit): BE/ B.Tech in Information technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentations with minimum 60% of marks can apply for these jobs.
Age Limits for SBI SCO Posts
|S.No||Name of Jobs||Age Limits|
|1.||DGM (Cyber Security)||28||45|
|2.||Cyber Security AGM||26||40|
|3.||Dy. Manager (IS Audit)||21||35|
|4.||Vice President – Customer Analytics||26||45|
|5.||Senior Manager (Product Specialist)||27||35|
|7.||Assistant Vice President||35||45|
|8.||Senior Manager (IS Audit)||28||40|
SBI SCO Online Application Process
Candidates can go through the How to apply section in the following URL. So that, you will get clarity about the SBI SCO Online Application Process. Check the complete process of SBI SCO Apply Online steps and complete the registration and application.
- Initially, go through the below link of Sbi Online Application Website.
- Then, check the complete details.
- If you are a new user, Register for the site.
- Login with Registration Number and Password.
- Fill the SBI SCO Online Application form.
- Upload the required scanned documents.
- Submit the SBI SCO Application form.
- Finally, download the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Application form.
Download State Bank of India SCO Official Notification PDF
Finally, candidates can download the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Notification PDF enclosed below. Aspirants who want to apply Online for the State Bank of India SCO Recruitment 2017 can check the complete details in the below link. You can also download the SBI Official Notification from the Official Website.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2017 Notification released to fill the 255 Specialized Officers Vacant Posts. So, the candidates who are willing to apply for the SBI SCO Notification can check the details given below. The candidates who are interested in this Specialized Officers vacancies 2017 can check the eligibility criteria and apply on or before 10th April 2017 (10-04-2017). SBI is inviting application from all the eligible and interested aspirants. So, the candidates who are waiting for the SCO Jobs can apply through online before the last date. The aspirants can also get the details from the official site @ www.sbi.co.in
SBI SCO Recruitment Notification 2017 @ sbi.co.in
There is good news for all the candidates who are waiting for the SBI SCO Jobs 2017. State Bank of India released the SBI SCO Notification 2017 to fulfill the 255 Specialized Officers in Wealth Management Posts. So, the aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the Government Jobs can make use of this excellent opportunity. The primary objective behind this recruitment is to hire the skilled candidates all over the India into the Banking Sector.
So many people are showing a lot of interest in the State Bank of India SCO Recruitment 2017. The starting date to apply online for the Specialized Officers (SO) Jobs is 24th March 2017. The last date for submission of online application is 10-04-2017. The online link will be active only for a particular period. So, the aspirants can check the important dates given below and apply in time for the Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs 2017 (SCO).
State Bank of India SCO Notification 2017 – Vacancies Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|2.||Products, Investments & Research Head||01|
|4.||Manager (Business Development)||01|
|5.||Manager (Business Process)||01|
|6.||Central Research Team||04|
|7.||Acquisition Relationship Managers||21|
|9.||Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||15|
|11.||Customer Relationship Executives||65|
|Total Number of Posts||255|
SBI Specialized Officers in Wealth Management Jobs 2017- Brief Details
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Relationship Manager, Customer RelationShip Executives, etc|
|No. of Posts||255|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for SBI SCO Jobs||24-03-2017|
|Last Date to Apply for SBI SCO Recruitment||10-04-2017|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI SCO Vacancies 2017
We have provided the details like the educational qualification, age limit, and nationality required to apply for the SBI SCO Recruitment 2017. So, the candidates must possess all the eligibility candidates then only the candidate should register for the vacancies. Without satisfying the following eligibility requirements, the candidates should not apply for the SBI SCO Jobs 2017. Even though they applied, the officials will not consider their application.
Educational Qualification for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Jobs
SBI SCO Relationship Managers Educational Requirements
- The candidate must have completed their graduation from any recognized board or university.
- Experience: The aspirants should have minimum three years of experience as a Relationship Manager in wealth management with leading public/private/foreign banks.The candidate should also have experience in building & managing the relationship with high net worth clients.
SBI Specialized Officers Jobs Customer Relationship Executives Eligibility
- The candidate must be a graduate from recognized board or institution.
- Experience: The aspirants should have experience in documentation requirements of financial products and excellent communication skills are desirable.
Age Limit for SBI SCO Posts
The age of the candidates who are applying for the SBI SCO Recruitment 2017 should be as follows as per 01-03-2017
SBI SCO Relationship Managers Age limit
- Minimum Age: 23
- Maximum Age:35
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Customer Relationship Executives Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 20
- Maximum Age: 35
Note: Age relaxation may be applicable as per the government rules.
- The male and female candidates who belong to India can apply online for this SBI Recruitment 2017.
State Bank of India Specialized Officers (SCO) Recruitment 2017
We have given below the details like the application fee and the Selection procedure required to register for the exam. The candidates should check the eligibility criteria and apply on or before the last date for the exam.
Selection Process for SBI SCO Jobs
- The officials will select the candidates for the Interview based on their qualification and the experience. The aspirants shortlisted for the Interview does not mean that they are eligible to join in the job. The candidates qualified in the Interview are entitled to the next rounds as decided by the bank.
SBI SCO Pay Scale
- The Candidates remuneration will depend on the overall suitability of the applicants for that Job.
Application Fee for SBI SCO Recruitment
- All the candidates who belong to General/OBC Category should pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- and all other category candidates should pay Rs. 100/-
How to Apply Online for the SBI SCO Jobs 2017?
We have provided the step by step procedure to apply through online for the State Bank of India Specialized Officers Jobs. We suggest the candidates check the last date and apply for the SBI Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
Steps to Apply Online for the SBI SCO Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website @ www.sbi.co.in
- On the home page check for the careers tab.
- Check for the SBI SCO Notification 2017 Link.
- Click on Apply Online button.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Then pay the requisite fee.
- Next, click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a print out of the copy for future use.
We have provided the above information only for the reference of the applicants. So, the candidates can visit the official website for more details. We will update all other information regarding SBI SCO Exam 2017 on our site. So, the candidates can stay tuned to our website for the latest updates.