SBI PO Online Application Step by Step Process available to apply Online for the SBI PO Jobs 2017. A huge number of candidates are trying to fill and submit the SBI PO/ MT Application Form. But most of the candidates are facing many issues while submitting the State Bank of India Online Application. Check the SBI PO Online Application Important dates in the following sections. To avoid the Server Issues in SBI Careers and to apply for SBI PO Recruitment through SBI Online, check out simple solutions on this page.
SBI JOBS Overview
- 1 SBI PO Online Application Process 2017 | SBI Careers
SBI PO Online Application Process 2017 | SBI Careers
The state Bank of India emerges as one of the leading Banking sectors. Every year, it releases a Recruitment Notification to fill vacancies under its department. In a similar manner, it has issued an Advertisement Form to fill 2500 Probationary Officer vacancies. Job seekers can utilize this golden Opportunity. The interested candidates can check the State Bank of India PO Recruitment Notification from our page within the fraction of seconds. After checking the eligibility criteria, the eligible aspirants can go through the online application process @ sbi.co.in. You can check the complete details regarding the SBI PO Online Application process, registration steps here on this page.
Are you searching for the SBI PO Online Application 2017? Then you are at the correct place. Recently, the SBI has issued a Recruitment Notification filed under SBI PO Recruitment 2017. The State Bank of India is looking for the most eligible contenders to fill 2400+ Probationary officer posts. It is great news for all the unemployed contestants. Aspirants who wish to make their career in Banking Sector can apply for the Probationary Officer Jobs. In general, the SBI PO Online application is available at the official site. You can check the registration steps, application fee details here on this article.
State Bank of India PO Jobs Details – SBI Online
Organization Name: State Bank of India.
No of Vacancies: 2403 Posts
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer Posts.
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: Bank Jobs.
Work Location: India.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Fee Details
The State Bank of India clearly mentioned all the Recruitment details on the Advertisement Form. The Online application fee varies according to the category. As per the official announcement, the interested candidate has to pay the application fee either through Online mode such as Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking. The individual is solely responsible for the details entered during the Online commencement of Application. The contenders have to submit the application before the completion of the last date. Category wise Fee Details is available below.
- For General/OBC: Rs.600/- with intimation charges.
- For SC/ ST/PWD/XS Categories: Rs.100/- with intimation charges.
SBI PO Online Registration Steps
The State Bank of India PO online Registration Process involves a sequence of steps. The applicants have to follow the each and every step during the registration phase, online commencement, fee payment modes.
- First of all, the interested candidate should complete their Registration Process.
- During Registration, enter your name, mother name, father name, educational details.
- Upon the completion of the Registration process, the user id and the password will be issued.
- Now, the candidate can Login with their User Id & Password to proceed to the Application process.
- Enter all details such as educational details, mother tongue, contact details, reservation category (if any), annual income, postal address for the communication etc.
- Later, the candidates should upload the scanned images of their Photograph, Signature, and self-declaration.
- Now, tick mark the Declaration tab.
- With this, your Application form filling and checking process is completed.
- Finally, submit the Application on clicking on Submit Button.
- Take Printout of SBI PO online Application for future reference.
Instructions to be Remembered during Registration Process
- Fill the SBI PO Online Application with the proper data.
- Follow the given appropriate format.
- Scan all the documents, duly signed Signature properly.
Important Dates of SBI PO Jobs
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 7th Feb 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 6th March 2017.
- Prelims Admit Card: 15th April 2017
- SBI PO Prelims Exam Date: 29th, 30th April & 6th & 7th May 2017.
- PO/ MT Prelims Result Declaration Date: 17th May 2017.
- SBI PO Mains Exam Date: 4th June 2017
- PO Mains Result: 19th June 2017
- Personal Interview/ Group Discussion: 10th July 2017 onwards.
SBI PO Application Form
Fill and submit the SBI Online Application from SBI Careers Tab. Prepare for the SBI PO Recruitment 2017 using the SBI PO Previous Papers, SBI Probationary Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017. Be careful while filling SBI Application Form. The applicants can refer the SBI PO Syllabus here on this page. Hope this information will definitely help you during the preparation. For getting any latest news, you can check the SBI PO Recruitment Notification given below.