Do you want the SBI Clerk Online Application? Then you are in the right place. State Bank of India has issued the Notification to fill nearly 17,000 Vacancies of Clerical Cadre Posts on the regular and contract basis. The Online Application for SBI Clerk Vacancies will be available for the Candidates for a short duration. So, the Interested Aspirants has to Start the Registration Process for State Bank of India Clerk Jobs immediately to avoid the last minute rush. The Contenders must read the State Bank of India Clerical Cadre Jobs Notification before filling the SBI Clerk Online Application. The Registration Steps and also the information required to fill the application are available below.
As per the Latest SBI NEWS, the State Bank of India will release the SBI Clerk Notification on 15th May and start the SBI Clerk Registration in this week.
SBI JOBS Overview
- 1 SBI Clerk Online Application Procedure 2017
- 1.1 State Bank of India Clerk Apply Online 2017 – www.sbi.co.in
- 1.2 SBI Clerk Application Fee
- 1.3 How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk Jobs?
- 1.4 SBI Clerk Online Registration Process 2017
- 1.5 Steps for SBI Clerk Application Submission
SBI Clerk Online Application Procedure 2017
State Bank of India Clerk Notification is the good news for the Candidates waiting for the Bank Jobs in India. As the Number of Vacancies is more i.e. approx 17,000 Posts, the Aspirants applying for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 will be high. You must apply online for the Clerical Cadre Jobs through our site or from the official website www.sbi.co.in. Before applying the candidates must be ready with all the information and documents required to fill the application. The Applicants must satisfy all the Eligibility Conditions such as Age, Education to apply for the Jr Associate and Jr Agricultural Associate Posts. The SBI Clerk Registration Process and Online Application Steps is clearly explained in the below article.
State Bank of India Clerk Apply Online 2017 – www.sbi.co.in
- Name of the Organization: State Bank of India.
- Name of the Post: Clerical Cadre Posts.
- No. of Vacancies: Nearly 17,000 Jobs.
- Job Category: Bank Jobs.
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
- Application Mode: Online.
- Job Location: India.
SBI Clerk Application Fee
The Candidates interested in applying for SBI Clerical Cadre Jobs has to pay the application fee to complete the Registration Process. The Fee varies for different categories and needs to be paid through online mode only. The various ways to pay the SBI Clerk 2017 application fee are through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. On Successful completion of the fee payment steps, you receive the message about the payment of a fee. The Candidate has to take a printout of the e-receipt for future reference. The Category wise fee details are available below.
<Read Complete SBI Clerk Notification 2017>
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs 600/- along with the intimation charges.
- For SC/ ST/PWD Categories: Rs 100/- with intimation charges.
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk Jobs?
- Visit the Official Site of State Bank of India www.sbi.co.in
- You must read the Instructions carefully.
- Be ready with the scanned copies of Photograph and Signature before filling the online application.
- Open the SBI Clerical Cadre JA JAA Online Application Form.
- Fill the Application with correct Details.
- Upload Photo & Signature.
- Make Payment of Fee and Submit the Application.
- Take Printout of Application.
SBI Clerk Online Registration Process 2017
State Bank of India Online Registration Process involves mainly Three Steps. The Application will be registered on successful completion of the 3 Steps. After completion of one step, the Candidate is eligible to be redirected to the next step. The Registration Steps for SBI Clerk Recruitment are
- Registration of the Candidate.
- Photo & Signature Upload.
- Fill the Personal information and Education details.
- Finally, Payment of Application Fee.
Steps for SBI Clerk Application Submission
1. Candidate Registration
The First Step in the Application Process of SBI Clerical Cadre Posts is the Registration of the Applicant. You must click the New User Registration. Fill the necessary details i.e. Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Email Address, and Mobile Number and Click on Submit. The User will be registered and the Registration Number and Password is provided to the User through Email and Mobile. Now you can log in with the Reg No and Password for completion of the application.
2. Upload Photo & Signature
The next step for the Registration Process includes Photo and Sign Upload. Candidates must follow the Dimensions of the Photo and also Signature mentioned in the Notification to upload. Therefore Second Step of the SBI Online Application is completed.
3. Personal Information and Education Details
Therefore, the Applicants must fill the details of all the Education Qualification and Personal Information like Fathers Name, Marital Status, Address for Correspondance and more. If you are having Work Experience you may include it in the application. Fill all the necessary information and click on Continue.
4. Fee Payment
After successful completion of the application, the Aspirant should submit the application. Before Submitting, once check all the details provided in the application. Now, the page redirects to the Payment of application fee. Pay the Fee through online payment gateway such as Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. Upon Successful completion of the payment, e-receipt is available for the applicant for further process.
Remember the Instructions below while filling Online Application
- Candidates should be ready with the Scanned Copies of the photo, signature.
- The scanned copies of images should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- The Image Size of the Scanned copies should be between 20KB and 50KB, and
- Photo image should be 10KB to 20KB.
SBI Clerk 2017 Exam Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: Third week of May 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of SBI Clerk Online Application: First Week of June 2017.
- SBI Clerk Exam Date: June/ July 2017.
- Declaration of Result: September 2017.
Important Note for the Candidates:
- Applicants must keep the Registration number for their future reference, and
- Candidates must be very careful while submitting the SBI Clerk Online Application as after final submission editing of the Application is not possible.
Direct Link for SBI Clerk Apply Online